How to Make Family Tree Maker Reports?
With some simple steps, you can create a family tree maker reports. When some users need the report of dead people with cemetery information they should use the custom report. Before you generate a custom report you should have enough information about those people who are saved in the family tree. You have to make sure to put the date when the person was born and when he was dead and also put the place where it was buried. With the help custom report, you can gather information from the family tree of your heritage.
There are some simple steps to create custom report these steps are:-
- First, you have to open the family tree maker software.
- Then select the tree for which you want to generate a custom report.
- Then select the option of “publish” which is shown at the top of the page.
- Then select the option of “person report”, under which select the option of “custom report”.
- You can also create the name of your report.
- Then click on the option of “Item to include”. There you can select all the facts you want to add in your report.
- Then select the option of “select individuals”. After selecting this option one window will open where you can filter individual. Here you have to select a person for the report
- In this step make sure you have the proper information. Click on “All facts”. In a search where you have to choose the description field and burial facts.
- In the last step select the option of “contains” and choose the cemetery and then click on okay. It will show all the individuals who were buried in this cemetery.
If you are unable to create family tree maker reports, kindly contact us. We are a premium support provider for family tree maker.